Welcome to my blog,
Here you can find pictures and news of among others births, christenings, engagements, weddings and holidays.
HQ Pictures Last update: 7 March 2014
Current Royal Pregnancies Last update: 7 March 2014
Current Royal Engagements Last update: 7 March 2014
Royal Births - 2002 till 2013 Last update: 7 March 2014
Royal Deaths - 2002 till 2013 Last update: 7 March 2014
Royal Weddings - 2002 till 2013 Last update: 7 March 2014
Extended Ruling Royal families of Europe Last update: 7 March 2014
Other extended ruling families WORK IN PROGRESS, Last update: 7 March 2014
Other extended non-ruling families WORK IN PROGRESS, Last update: 7 March 2014
You can follow me on twitter:
Please have fun and come back soon.
My Dutch blog: Gekroonde Hoofden
My Message Board: Royals Message Board (Currently off-line)
Royal Genealogy - August 2013
Royal Genealogy events in August 2013.
Royal births and pregnancy announcements
HRH Princess Hafizah of Brunei and Muhammad Ruzaini had their first child, Muhammad Za'eem, on 3 August. Princess Xenia Galitzine and Alberto Mata Maya had their second child and first son, Damian, on 12 August. A brother for Lidia. HSH Princess Vanessa of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and Pieter Haitsma Mulier had their first son and third child, Louis, on 14 August. A brother for Selina and Felicia. Lord and Lady Frederick Windsor had their first child, Maud, on 15 August.
The list of current (known) Royal pregnancies:
- Lord Frederick and Lady Frederick [Sophie] Windsor. (1st child, due in August of 2013)
- TIllH Hereditary Count Leopold and Hereditary Countess Annina Fugger of Babenhausen (3rd child)
- TRH The Duke and Duchess of Parma (2nd child, due in November 2013)
- TIRH Archduke Imre and Archduchess Kathleen of Austria
- HIRH Archduchess Marie-Christine of Austria, Countess of Limburg-Stirum, and Count Rodolphe of Limburg-Stirum. (2nd child)
- TSH Hereditary Prince Christian and Hereditary Princess Jeanette of Fürstenberg. (1st child, due in December of 2013)
- Zara and Michael Tindall – 2014
Royal engagements and weddings
HRH Prince João Filipe of Orleans-Bragança married Yasmin Paranaguá on 3 August. HRH Prince Jaime of Bourbon-Parma announced his engagement to Viktória Cservenyák on 12 August 2013. Viktória has been given the title "Countess of Monizón" by her future brother-in-law, HRH the Duke of Parma. HRH Prince Muhammad Ali of Egypt, Prince of Sa'id, and HRH Princess Noal Zaher of Afghanistan were married on 30 August. Andrea Casiraghi married Tatiana Santo Domingo on 31 August. That same day, Prince Rahim Aga Khan, oldest son of HH the Aga Khan, married Kendra Spears (now Princess Salwa).
HRH Prince Friso of Orange-Nassau, second son of former Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, died on 12 August 2013. HRH Prince Musaed Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia, brother of HM King Abdullah, died on 19 August 2013.