Welcome to my blog,
Here you can find pictures and news of among others births, christenings, engagements, weddings and holidays.
HQ Pictures Last update: 7 March 2014
Current Royal Pregnancies Last update: 7 March 2014
Current Royal Engagements Last update: 7 March 2014
Royal Births - 2002 till 2013 Last update: 7 March 2014
Royal Deaths - 2002 till 2013 Last update: 7 March 2014
Royal Weddings - 2002 till 2013 Last update: 7 March 2014
Extended Ruling Royal families of Europe Last update: 7 March 2014
Other extended ruling families WORK IN PROGRESS, Last update: 7 March 2014
Other extended non-ruling families WORK IN PROGRESS, Last update: 7 March 2014
You can follow me on twitter:
Please have fun and come back soon.
My Dutch blog: Gekroonde Hoofden
My Message Board: Royals Message Board (Currently off-line)
HRH Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, Duchess of Västergötland, awarded the International Stockholm Junior Water Prize today, 29 August 2012.
© Cecilia Österberg, Exray, Stockholm International Water Institute.
HQ pictures of The Crown Princess awarding the Prize in 2010 and 2011.
HQ pictures 2011:
© Cecilia Österberg, Exray, Stockholm International Water Institute.
HQ pictures 2010:
© Exray, Stockholm International Water Institute.
The Swedish Royal Court released new official pictures of HRH Prince Carl Philip of Sweden, Duke of Värmland, and of HRH Princess Madeleine of Sweden, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland.
To celebrate the 13th birthday of HH Prince Nikolai of Denmark today, 28 August 2012, the Danish Royal Court released new official pictures of the Prince and his younger (full) brother, HH Prince Felix of Denmark.
The Prince is the oldest child of HRH Prince Joachim of Denmark and his former wife, HE Countess Alexandra of Frederiksborg, née Alexandra Manley. Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix also have 2 younger halfsiblings, HH Prince Henrik and HH Princess Athena of Denmark, children of their father and their stepmother, HRH Princess Marie of Denmark.
Click HERE to view the pictures at PPE.
Countess Alix of Lannoy, the mother of Countess Stéphanie of Lannoy (the fiancée of HRH Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg), died on 26 August 2012 following a stroke.
The Countess was born Alix della Faille de Leverghem and married Count Philippe of Lannoy in 1965. They had 8 children, 4 sons and 4 daughters.
* Count Jehan of Lannoy, who is married to Countess Beatrice of Lannoy, née Beatrice Spates. They have 4 children.
** Countess Caroline of Lannoy.
** Countess Louise of Lannoy.
** Count Antoine of Lannoy.
** Count Maxime of Lannoy.
* Count Christian of Lannoy, who is married to Countess Luisa of Lannoy, née Luisa Moreno y de Porras Isla-Fernández. They have 1 daughter.
**Countess Teresa of Lannoy.
* Countess Nathalie of Lannoy, who is married to John Hamilton. They have 5 daughters.
** Antonia Hamilton
** Charlotte Hamilton
** Madeleine Hamilton
** Alix Hamilton
** Victoria hamilton
* Countess Gaëlle of Lannoy.
* Count Amaury of Lannoy.
* Count Olivier of Lannoy, who is married to Countess Alice of Lannoy, née Alice van Havre. They have 1 son.
** Count Philippe of Lannoy.
* Countess Isabelle of Lannoy, who is married to Jean-Charles de le Court. They have 3 daughters and 1 son.
** Isaure de le Court.
** Aline de le Court.
** Lancelot de le Court.
** Héloïse de le Court.
* Countess Stéphanie of Lannoy, who is engaged to HRH Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg.
Today, 15 August 2012, is Estelle day in Sweden. To celebrate this, the Swedish Royal Court released a new official picture of HRH Princess Estelle with her parents, TRH Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel.
Source: Kate Gabor via kungehuset.se
HM Queen Sirikit of Thailand, née Mom Rajawongse Sirikit Kitiyakara, celebrates her 80th birthday today, 12 August.
The Queen was born as the oldest daughter and third child of HH Prince Nakkhatra Mangkala Kitiyakara, Prince of Chanthaburi, and Mom Luang Bua Sanidvongs. Her siblings are the late Mom Rajawongse Galyanakit Kitiyakara, Mom Rajawongse Adulyakit Kitiyakara and Mom Rajawongse Busba Kitiyakara.
On 28 April 1950, the Queen married HM King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand. The King and Queen have 3 daughters, Princess Ubol Ratana, HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn and HRH Princess Chulabhorn Walailak, and 1 son, HRH Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn.
- Princess Ubol Ratana was married to Peter Ladd Jensen. They have 3 children. They are divorced.
~ Khun Ploypailin
~ the late Khun Poom Jensen
~ Khun Sirikittiya
- HRH Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn of Thailand, who first married HRH Princess Soamsavali Kitiyakara of Thailand. They have 1 daughter. They are divorced. The Crown Prince then married Mom Sujarinee Mahidol. They have 4 sons and 1 daughter. They are divorced. The Crown Prince married thirdly, HRH Princess Srirasmi of Thailand, née Srirasmi Akharaphongpreecha. They have 1 son.
~ HRH Princess Bajrakitiyabha of Thailand (From first marriage)
~ HSH Prince Chudhavajra of Thailand (From second marriage)
~ HSH Prince Vajaresra of Thailand. (From second marriage)
~ HSH Prince Chakrivajra3 of Thailand (From second marriage)
~ HSH Prince Vajravira of Thailan (From second marriage)
~ HRH Princess Siriwannawari Nariratana of Thailand (From second marriage)
~ HRH Prince Dipangkorn Rasmijoti of Thailand (From third marriage)
- HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn of Thailand
- HRH Princess Chulabhorn Walailak of Thailand, who was married to Virayuth Didyasarin. They have 2 daughters. They are divorced.
~ HRH Princess Siribhachudhabhorn of Thailand
~ HRH Princess Adityadhornkitikhun of Thailand
New individual pictures of Prince Christian, Princess Isabella, Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine of Denmark
The Danish Royal Court has released new individual pictures of HRH Prince Christian, HRH Princess Isabella, HRH Prince Vincent and HRH Princess Josephine of Denmark, the children of TRH Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark. The pictures were taken by the Crown Princess.
Click to HERE view the picture of Prince Christian.
Click to HERE view the picture of Princess Isabella.
Click to HERE view the picture of Prince Vincent.
Click to HERE view the picture of Princess Josephine.
Royal Genealogy events in July 2012.
Royal births and pregnancy announcements
TSH Prince Pawel and Princess Eloise Radziwill had their fourth child and first daughter, HSH Princess Willow Radziwill, on 3 July. A sister for HSH Prince Barnaby, HSH Prince Alexei and HSH Prince Felix Radziwill.
The list of current (known) Royal pregnancies:
- HRH Princess Badiya bint El Hassan of Jordan and Khaled Blair. (1st child)
- TRH Prince Hamzah bin Al Hussein and Princess Basmah Hamzah of Jordan. (1st child together, second child for Prince Hamzah.)
- TSH Prince Christian and Princess Lena of Schaumburg-Lippe (1st child)
- TRH Hereditary Prince Donatus and Hereditary Princess Floria of Hesse, née Countess of Faber-Castell (3rd child)
- TSH Prince Antonius and Princess Mathilde of Fürstenberg, née Countess Borromeo (2nd child)
- Hereditary Count Ignatius and Hereditary Countess Robinia of Toerring-Jettenbach (5th child)
- Lady Rose and George Gilman. (2nd child)
Royal engagements and weddings
HSH Princess Cecily of Salm-Salm married Ludwig Benecke on 7 July, HRH Crown Prince Tupouto’a of Tonga married the Hon Sinaitakala Fakafanua on 10 July (cival wedding) and 12 July (religious wedding), and Marc Teran d’Antin, the oldest son of HIRH Archduchess Michaella of Austria and her former husband Eric Teran d’Antin, married Trisha Johnston on 14 July.
HRH Prince Mohammed bin Saud bin Abdul-Aziz of Saudi Arabia died on 8 July.