Welcome to my blog,
Here you can find pictures and news of among others births, christenings, engagements, weddings and holidays.
HQ Pictures Last update: 7 March 2014
Current Royal Pregnancies Last update: 7 March 2014
Current Royal Engagements Last update: 7 March 2014
Royal Births - 2002 till 2013 Last update: 7 March 2014
Royal Deaths - 2002 till 2013 Last update: 7 March 2014
Royal Weddings - 2002 till 2013 Last update: 7 March 2014
Extended Ruling Royal families of Europe Last update: 7 March 2014
Other extended ruling families WORK IN PROGRESS, Last update: 7 March 2014
Other extended non-ruling families WORK IN PROGRESS, Last update: 7 March 2014
You can follow me on twitter:
Please have fun and come back soon.
My Dutch blog: Gekroonde Hoofden
My Message Board: Royals Message Board (Currently off-line)
Confirmed guests to the wedding of HRH Prince William of Wales and Catherine Middleton.
Bride and groom:
- HRH Prince William of Wales and Catherine Middleton.
Father and stepmother of the groom
- TRH the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall, The Prince Charles and Camilla, The Princess Charles of the UK.
Father and mother of the bride
- Michael and Carole Middleton.
Brother of the groom:
- HRH Prince Henry (Harry) of Wales
Sister and brother of the bride:
- Philippa Middleton
- James Middleton
Grandparents of the groom:
- HM Queen Elizabeth of the United Kingdom of Great-Britain and Northern Ireland and HRH the Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince Philip of the UK, born Prince of Greece and Denmark
Grandparents of the bride:
Other members of the direct family of the groom: (excluding the Spencer family)
- HRH the Princess Royal, Princess Anne of the UK, and Timothy Laurence.
- Peter and Autumn Phillips.
- Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall.
- HRH the Duke of York, The Prince Andrew of the UK.
- HRH Princess Beatrice of York.
- HRH Princess Eugenie of York.
- TRH the Earl and Countess of Wessex, The Prince Edward and Sophie, The Princess Edward of the UK, with their daughter, Lady Louise Windsor. (Officially HRH Princess Louise of Wessex) (Lady Louise will be one of the flower girls.)- Viscount and Viscountess Linley, David and Serena Armstrong-Jones, with their son, The Hon. Charles Armstrong-Jones.
- The Lady Sarah and Daniel Chatto with their sons, Samuel and Arthur Chatto.
- TRH the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, Prince Richard and Birgitte, Princess Richard of the United Kingdom of Great-Brittain and Northern-Ireland.
- The Earl and Countess of Ulster, Alexander and Claire Windsor.
- The Lady Davina and Gary Lewis.
- The Lady Rose and George Gilman.
- TRH the Duke and Duchess of Kent, Prince Edward and Katharine, Princess Edward of the United Kingdom of Great-Brittain and Northern-Ireland.
- The Earl and Countess of St. Andrews, George and Sylvana Windsor.
- Lord Downpatrick, Lord Edward Windsor.
- The Lady Marina-Charlotte Windsor.
- The Lady Amelia Windsor.
- The Lord Nicholas and Paola, Lady Nicholas Windsor.
- The Lady Helen and Timothy Taylor.
- TRH Prince Michael and Marie-Christine, Princess Michael of Kent, Baroness of Reibnitz.
- The Lord Frederick and Sophie, Lady Frederick Windsor.
- The Lady Gabriella Windsor.
- HRH Princess Alexandra of Kent, the Hon. Lady Ogilvy.
- James and Julia Ogilvy.
- Marina Ogilvy.
- The Lady Saltoun, Flora Fraser.
From the Spencer family:
- The Lady Sarah and Neil McCorquodale.
- Lady Anne Wake-Walker
- Lord Robert and Lady Jane Fellows, Baron and Baroness Fellowes.- The Earl Spencer, Charles Spencer, and Karen Gordon.
- TM King Harald and Queen Sonja of Norway.
- HM Queen Margrethe of Denmark.
- HM Queen Sofia of Spain, Princess of Greece and Denmark.
- HM King Mswati III of Swaziland.
- HM King George Tupou V of Tongo.
- TM Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah and Queen Saleha of Brunei.
- TM the King and Queen of Malaysia, Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin and Sultanah Nur Zahirah of Teregnganu.
- TM King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie of Greece, Prince and Princess of Denmark.
- TM King Simeon and Queen Margarita of the Bulgrarians.
- HM King Michael of Romania.
- TRH Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxemburg.
- HSH Fürst Albert of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock.
- TH the Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, and Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al-Misnad.
- HRH the Princess-Consort of Marocco, Princess Lalla Salma.
- TRH the Prince and Princess of Orange, Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Máxima of the Netherlands.
- TRH the Prince and Princess of Asturias, Prince Felipe and Doña Letizia of Spain.
- TRH the Duke and Duchess of Brabant, Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde of Belgium.
- TRH Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel of Sweden, the Duchess and Duke of Västergötland.
- HRH Crown Princess Margarita of Romania.
- HH the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
- TRH Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine of Yugoslavia.
- TRH Crown Prince Pavlos and Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece, Prince and Princess of Denmark, with their oldest son, HRH Prince Constantine Alexios of Greece and Denmark.
- TRH Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine of Yugoslavia.
- TSH Fürst Philipp and Fürstin Saskia of Hohenlohe-Langenburg.
- TRH Prince Seeiso Bereng Seeiso and Princess Mabereng Seeiso of Lesotho.
- TRH Prince Mohamed bin Nawaf bin Abdulaziz and Princess Fadwa bint Khalid bin Abdullah bin Abdulrahman of Saudi Arabia.
- HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn of Thailand.
- HRH Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia.
- HE Sheikh Ahmad Hmoud Al-Sabah of Kuwait.
- HH Sayyid Haitham bin Tariq Al Said of Oman.
New official (HQ) pictures have been released (most likely) to celebrate the 20th anniversary of HM King Harald of Norway on the Norwegian Throne on January 17, 2011.
In addition the new pictures of the King, new pictures of HM Queen Sonja and TRH Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway were released.
In addition to the HQ pictures, the following pictures were released:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Source pictures: Sølve Sundsbø / The Royal Court of Norway
HIRH Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia and HSH Princess Sophie of Isenburg are engaged. The wedding is to take place later this year.
Prince Georg Friedrich is the son of TI&RH the late Prince Louis Ferdinand and Princess Donata of Prussia, Countess of Castell-Rüdenhausen. Princess Donata later married Duke Friedrich August of Oldenburg as his second wife.
Prince Georg Friedrich has a younger sister, HRH Princess Cornelie-Cecile of Prussia.
The Prince is the head of the Imperial House of Germany and the Royal House of Prussia.
Princess Sophie is the daughter of TSH Fürst Franz Alexander and Fürstin Christine of Isenburg, Countess of Saurma, Freiin von und zu der Jeltsch.
She has an older brother, HSH Hereditary Prince Alexander of Isenburg, 2 older sisters, HI&RH Archduchess Katherina of Austria, Princess of Isenburg, who is married to HIRH Archduke Martin of Austria and the have 3 children, HIRH Archduke Bartholomäus, HI&RH Archduke Emmanuel and HI&RH Archduchess Helene of Austria, and HSH Fürstin Isabella of Wied, Princess of Isenburg, who is married to HSH Fürst Carl of Wied and they have 3 children, HSH Hereditary Prince Maximilian, HSH Prince Friedrich and HSH Princess Isabella of Wied, and a younger brother, HSH Prince Viktor of Isenburg.
To view a picture of the couple, please click HERE.
HRH Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway turns 7 today, January 21, 2011. New (HQ) pictures of the Princess were released.
In addition to the new pictures, the pictures of the trip of TRH Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway, HRH Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway, Prince Sverre Magnus of Norway and Marius, released earlier are now available in HQ.
Sources pictures: The Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Norway, The Norwegian Court/ Kristi Marie Skrede, NRK
HIRH Archduke Christoph of Austria is engaged. He announced it on Facebook. The name of his fiancée has not been annouced.
The Archduke is the middle son of TIRH Archduke Carl Christian and Archduchess Marie-Astrid of Austria, Princess of Luxembourg.
Fürst Alexander and Fürstin Nadja Anna of Schaumburg-Lippe are expecting their second child together
TSH Fürst Alexander and Fürstin Nadja Anna of Schaumburg-Lippe are expecting their second child together.
They are already parents to a daughter, HSH Princess Felipa. The Fürst also has a son, HSH Hereditary Prince Ernst-August of Schaumburg-Lippe,with his previous wife, HSH Princess Marie Luise of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg.
The newborn Prince and Princess of Denmark, the 3rd and 4th children of TRH Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark, have left the hospital today, January 14.
The twins were born on January 8 at 10:30 and 10:56, at the Rigshospitalet in Copenhagen and join older brother, Prince Christian, born October 15, 2005, and older sister, Princess Isabella, born April 21, 2007.
Click HERE for pictures from PPE.
The new Prince and Princess of Denmark will leave the hospital with their parents, the Crown Prince and Crown Princess
The newborn Prince and Princess of Denmark, the 3rd and 4th children of TRH Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark, are leaving the hospital tomorrow afternoon.
Click HERE to watch it live at TV2 News.
TRH Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark became the proud parents of their 3rd and 4th child, a boy and a girl, today, January 8, 201.
The twins join older brother, HRH Prince Christian, born October 15, 2010, and older sister, HRH Princess Isabella, born April 21, 2007, and follow them in line of succession to the Danish throne.
The little Prince was born at 10:30 am and weight 2674 kg.
The little Princess was born at 10:56 am and weight 2554 kg.
The official press release:
A Prince and a Princess are born
On 8 January 2011 Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Mary gave birth to two healthy children at Righospitalet in Copenhagen.
The son was born at 10.30
Weight: 2674 grams, length 47 cm.
The daughter was born at 10.56
Weight: 2554 grams, length 46 cm.
Mother and children are doing fine.
His Royal Highness Crown Prince Frederik was present at Rigshospitalet all the time.
Chief of the Court of
TRH The Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Denmark
HIRH Archduchess Marie-Christine of Austria, Countess of Limburg-Stirum, and Count Roldolphe of Limburg-Stirum are expecting their first child.
The Sultan has named his newborn granddaughter, the second child and first daughter of Crown Prince Billah and Princess Sarah of Brunei, YANG TERAMAT MULIA PENGIRAN ANAK MUNEERAH MADHUL BOLKIAH BINTI DULI YANG TERAMAT MULIA PADUKA SERI PENGIRAN MUDA MAHKOTA PENGIRAN MUDA HAJI AL-MUHTADEE BILLAH. This translates into HRH Princess Muneerah of Brunei.
The Princess was born on January 2, 2011. The Crown Princely couple was already parents to a son, Prince Abdul Muntaqim, who was born in 2007.
Pictures of the newborn Princess can be found HERE and HERE.
By Command of His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah ibni Al-Marhum Sultan Haji Omar 'Ali Saifuddien Sa'adul Khairi Waddien, the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam, Yang Amat Mulia Pengiran Penggawa Laila Bentara Istiadat Diraja Dalam Istana Pengiran Haji Alauddin bin Pengiran Paduka Tuan Pengiran Haji Abu Bakar, the Grand Chamberlain, has hereby announced that His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah has graciously named His Majesty's grand-daughter, who was safely born on Sunday, the 28th day of Muharram 1432, corresponding to the 2nd of January 2011, at 10:47 in the evening.
His Majesty has named His Majesty's grand-daughter as YANG TERAMAT MULIA PENGIRAN ANAK MUNEERAH MADHUL BOLKIAH BINTI DULI YANG TERAMAT MULIA PADUKA SERI PENGIRAN MUDA MAHKOTA PENGIRAN MUDA HAJI AL-MUHTADEE BILLAH. His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah, the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam; Her Majesty Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Hajah Saleha; His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince and Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah binti Pengiran Haji Salleh 'Ab Rahaman as well as other members of the royal family, expressed their thanks to all those involve and to those who extend the congratulatory messages following the birth.