Welcome to my blog,
Here you can find pictures and news of among others births, christenings, engagements, weddings and holidays.
HQ Pictures Last update: 7 March 2014
Current Royal Pregnancies Last update: 7 March 2014
Current Royal Engagements Last update: 7 March 2014
Royal Births - 2002 till 2013 Last update: 7 March 2014
Royal Deaths - 2002 till 2013 Last update: 7 March 2014
Royal Weddings - 2002 till 2013 Last update: 7 March 2014
Extended Ruling Royal families of Europe Last update: 7 March 2014
Other extended ruling families WORK IN PROGRESS, Last update: 7 March 2014
Other extended non-ruling families WORK IN PROGRESS, Last update: 7 March 2014
You can follow me on twitter:
Please have fun and come back soon.
My Dutch blog: Gekroonde Hoofden
My Message Board: Royals Message Board (Currently off-line)
Royal Genealogy - August 2012
Royal Genealogy events in August 2012.
Royal births and pregnancy announcements
TRH Hereditary Prince Donatus and Hereditary Princess Floria of Hesse, née Countess of Faber-Castell, had their 3rd child on 24 August. HH Prince August joins older twins, HH Prince Moritz and HH Princess Paulina.
The list of current (known) Royal pregnancies:
- HRH Princess Badiya bint El Hassan of Jordan and Khaled Blair. (1st child)
- TRH Prince Hamzah bin Al Hussein and Princess Basmah Hamzah of Jordan. (1st child together, second child for Prince Hamzah.)
- TSH Prince Antonius and Princess Mathilde of Fürstenberg, née Countess Borromeo (2nd child)
- Hereditary Count Ignatius and Hereditary Countess Robinia of Toerring-Jettenbach (5th child)
- Lady Rose and George Gilman. (2nd child)
Royal engagements and weddings
HSH Princess Maria-Anna of Salm-Salm married Count Dominik of Neipperg on 4 August. The Count is the third son of HIRH Archduchess Andrea of Austria and The Hereditary Count of Neipperg, Count Karl Eugen.
HRH Princess Lalla Amina of Morocco died on 16 August. Countess Alix of Lannoy, the mother of the fiancée of the Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg, died on 26 August.