Welcome to my blog,
Here you can find pictures and news of among others births, christenings, engagements, weddings and holidays.
HQ Pictures Last update: 7 March 2014
Current Royal Pregnancies Last update: 7 March 2014
Current Royal Engagements Last update: 7 March 2014
Royal Births - 2002 till 2013 Last update: 7 March 2014
Royal Deaths - 2002 till 2013 Last update: 7 March 2014
Royal Weddings - 2002 till 2013 Last update: 7 March 2014
Extended Ruling Royal families of Europe Last update: 7 March 2014
Other extended ruling families WORK IN PROGRESS, Last update: 7 March 2014
Other extended non-ruling families WORK IN PROGRESS, Last update: 7 March 2014
You can follow me on twitter:
Please have fun and come back soon.
My Dutch blog: Gekroonde Hoofden
My Message Board: Royals Message Board (Currently off-line)
Archduke Imre of Austria and Kathleen Walker are married
HIRH Archduke Imre of Austria married Kathleen "Katie" Walker on 8 September 2012 in Washington.
Click HERE to view pictures from Tageblatt Online.
Official pictures, taken by Craig Spiering, can be found at his website HERE.
Present were among others:
The bride and groom:- HIRH Archduke Imre of Austria.
- Kathleen Walker.
Parents of the groom:
- TIRH Archduke Carl Christian and Archduchess Marie Astrid of Austria, Princess of Luxembourg.
Mother and Step(?)father of the bride:
- Margaret and Robert Walker.
Brothers, sisters, brother-in-law and future sister-in-law of the groom:
- HIRH Archduchess Marie-Christine of Austria, Countess of Limburg-Stirum, and Count Rodolphe of Limburg-Stirum.
- HIRH Archduke Christoph of Austria (groomsmen) with is fiancée, Adélaïde Drapé-Frisch.
- HIRH Archduke Alexander of Austria. (groomsmen)
- HIRH Archduchess Gabriella of Austria. (bridesmaid)
(Half?)Brothers and (half?)sisters of the bride:
- Stephan Walker.
- Elizabeth Walker. (bridesmaid)
- Maria Walker. (bridesmaid)
- Caroline Walker. (flowergirl)
- Joseph Walker. (ringbearer)
- Andrew Walker. (ringbearer)
Among others, the following other Royals were present:
- HRH Prins Félix of Luxembourg (groomsmen) and his girlfriend, Claire Lademache.
- HRH Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg.
- HRH Prince Sébastien of Luxembourg.
- HIRH Archduchess Marie-Hélène of Austria, Baroness of Villenfagne de Vogelsanck, with 3 of her 8 children, HIRH Archduchess Priscilla, HIRH Archduke Michael and HIRH Archduke Franz Ludwig of Austria.
- HIRH Archduchess Alexandra of Austria and Héctor Riesle Contreras with their oldest child, Felipe Riesle de Habsbourg-Lorraine.
- HIRH Archduke Simeon of Austria.
- HIRH Archduchess Maria-Anna of Austria, Princess Galitzine, with 2 of her 6 children HSH Princess Tatiana and HSH Prince Ioann Galitzine.
- HIRH Archduchess Catharina-Maria, Countess Secco di Aragon.
- HRH Princess Margaretha of Liechtenstein, Princess of Luxembourg, with her youngest 2 children, HSH Princess Marie-Astrid and HSH Prince Josef of Liechtenstein.
- TRH Prince Guillaume and Princess Sibilla of Luxembourg with their 4th child and youngest son, HRH Prince Jean of Nassau.
- HRH Princess Marie-Gabrielle of Nassau.
- HRH Prince Constantin of Nassau.
- HRH Prince Wenceslas of Nassau.
- HRH Prince Carl of Nassau.
- HSH Fürst Alois-Konstentin and HRH Fürstin Anastasia, the Prince and Princess of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg, Princess of Prussia.
- TRH the Duke and Duchess of Bragança, Dom Duarte Pio and Dona Isabel van Portugal.
- HIH Prince Jean-Christoph Napoleon and his girlfriend, Countess Olympia of Arco-Zinneberg.
- HIRH Archduchess Maria-Beatrice of Austria, Countess of Arco-Zinneberg, mother of the above mentioned Countess Olympia of Arco-Zinneberg.
- HRH Princess Marie Louise of Bulgaria and Bronislaw Chrobok.
- HSH the Duchess of Croy, Princess Alexandra, Countess Miloradovich, and her oldest son, HSH Hereditary Prince Carl Philipp of Croy.
Wedding party not mentioned before:
Maid of Honor:
- Julie Broering.
- Alexandra Deptula.
- Adrienne Alessandro.
- Guillaume Heck.
- Louis-Victor Douville de Franssu.
Names thanks to pictures at Royal Musings and Tagblatt.