Welcome



Welcome to my blog,

Here you can find pictures and news of among others births, christenings, engagements, weddings and holidays.

Royal A-Z
Royal Birthdays
HQ Pictures Last update: 7 March 2014
Current Royal Pregnancies Last update: 7 March 2014
Current Royal Engagements Last update: 7 March 2014
Royal Births - 2002 till 2013 Last update: 7 March 2014
Royal Deaths - 2002 till 2013 Last update: 7 March 2014
Royal Weddings - 2002 till 2013 Last update: 7 March 2014
Extended Ruling Royal families of Europe Last update: 7 March 2014
Other extended ruling families WORK IN PROGRESS, Last update: 7 March 2014
Other extended non-ruling families WORK IN PROGRESS, Last update: 7 March 2014

You can follow me on twitter:
http://twitter.com/currentroyalnew

Please have fun and come back soon.

Josette

My Dutch blog: Gekroonde Hoofden
My Message Board: Royals Message Board (Currently off-line)

3/05/2014

New official picture King Carl Gustav and Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden

Photobucket
Picture: Brigitte Grenfeldt, kungahuset.se
The Swedish Royal Court has released a new official picture of HM King Carl Gustav and HRH Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden.

HQ picture:
imagebam.com


Picture: Brigitte Grenfeldt, kungahuset.se

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Private Loan said...

My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com) You can also whatsApp them at: at +44-75967-81743 (WhatsApp Only) .. and inform them Leah Brown addressed to you ..

Unknown said...

hello dear, are you still suffering from heart break or you are there you are looking for the fruit of the womb or you are there you have been suffering from HIV/AIDS you do not have time to waste crying all day cause that is a total waste of time all you need to do is to kindly contact Dr. Wealthy in his email address: wealthylovespell@gmail.com and explain everything to him, he will bring a solution to your problem.my dear brothers and sisters i want to tell you all that God have been using this man to bless many people in their numerous problems, what is that thing that is eating you up? you do not have to worry Dr. Wealthy is there to solve your problems today. once more contact him through his email address: wealthylovespell@gmail.com or add him up on WhatsApp +2348105150446