Welcome to my blog,
Here you can find pictures and news of among others births, christenings, engagements, weddings and holidays.
HQ Pictures Last update: 7 March 2014
Current Royal Pregnancies Last update: 7 March 2014
Current Royal Engagements Last update: 7 March 2014
Royal Births - 2002 till 2013 Last update: 7 March 2014
Royal Deaths - 2002 till 2013 Last update: 7 March 2014
Royal Weddings - 2002 till 2013 Last update: 7 March 2014
Extended Ruling Royal families of Europe Last update: 7 March 2014
Other extended ruling families WORK IN PROGRESS, Last update: 7 March 2014
Other extended non-ruling families WORK IN PROGRESS, Last update: 7 March 2014
You can follow me on twitter:
Please have fun and come back soon.
My Dutch blog: Gekroonde Hoofden
My Message Board: Royals Message Board (Currently off-line)
TRH Prince Charles-Philippe and Princess Diana of Orléans, The Duke and Duchess of Anjou and The Duke-Consort and Duchess of Cadaval, are expecting their first child on 26 February 2012.
The religious wedding of HIRH Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia, head of the Royal House of Prussia and head of the German Imperial House, and HSH Princess Sophie of Isenburg took place on August 27, 2011.
Source: Paul Schirnhofer
A picture of the new Princess of Prussia with the Prussian Meander tiara can be found HERE.
The religious wedding between Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia, head of the Royal House of Prussia and head of the German Imperial House, and Princess Sophie of Isenburg took place today, 27 August 2011. The civil wedding took place on August 25.
The bride and groom:
Prince Georg Friedrich is the son of the HIRH late Prince Louis Ferdinand and his wife, née Countess Donata of Castell-Rüdenhause. The couple also has a daughter, Princess Cornelie-Cecile. Princess Donata later married HH Duke Friedrich August of Oldenburg as his second wife.
Princess Sophie is the daughter of Fürst Franz Alexander of Isenburg and his wife, née Countess Christine of Saurma, Freiin von und zu der Jeltsch. In addition to Princess Sophie, the couple has two (unmarried) sons, Hereditary Prince Alexander and Prince Viktor, and two daughters, Archduchess Katherina of Austria, who is married to Archduke Martin of Austria and they have 4 children, Bartholomäus, Emmanuel, Helene and Luigi; and Fürstin Isabella of Wied, who is married to Fürst Carl of Wied and they have 3 children, Maximilian, Friedrich and Isabella.
On the evening before the wedding, the annual concert in aid of the “Princess Kira of Prussia Foundation” was held.
The wedding took place at the Friedenskirche in Potsdam.
The wedding dress:
The weddingdress was created by Wolfgang Joop.
The wedding tiara and veil:
The bride wore the family tiara of the Princely family of Isenburg, as well as a veil that belongs to the Princely family of Isenburg. At night the new Princess of Prussia wore the Prussian Meander tiara.
- TH Duke Friedrich August and Duchess Donata of Oldenburg, née Countess of Castell-Rüdenhausen, widow of Prince Louis Ferdinand of Prussia and mother of the groom
- TSH Fürst Franz Alexander and Fürstin Christine of Isenburg, née Countess of Saurma, Freiin von und zu der Jeltsch, parents of the bride
- HSH Hereditary Prince Alexander of Isenburg, brother of the bride
- HSH Prince Viktor of Isenburg, brother of the bride
- TIRH Archduke Martin and Archduchess Katherina of Austria, née Princess of Isenburg, brother-in-law and sister of the bride
- TSH Fürst Carl and Fürstin Isabella of Wied, née Princess of Isenburg, brother-in-law and sister of the bride
- HRH Princess Cornelie-Cecile of Prussia, sister of the groom
- TRH Prince Hassan bint Talal and Princess Sarvath of Jordan
- TRH Prince Laurent of Belgium
- HRH Princess Sybilla of Luxembourg
- TSH Fürst Alexander and Fürstin Nadja-Anna of Schaumburg-Lippe
- TH the Duke and Duchess of Anhalt, Prince Eduard and Princess Corinna of Anhalt
- TIRH Archduke Georg and Archduchess Eilika of Austria, née Duchess of Oldenburg
- HIH Grand Duchess Maria Vladimirovna of Russia
- HIRH Grand Duke George Mikhailovich of Russia Prince of Prussia
- HSH The Dowager Duchess of Schleswig-Holstein, née Princess Marie Alix of Schaumburg-Lippe
- HRH The Duke of Bavaria, Prince Franz of Bavaria
- HH The Landgraf of Hesse, Prince Moritz of Hesse
TH Duke Huno and Duchess Felicitas-Anita of Oldenburg, née Countess Schwerin of Krosigk
- HSH Fürst Aloys-Konstantin and HRH Fürstin Anastasia of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg, née Princess of Prussia
- HSH Fürst Albrecht of Oettingen-Spielberg
- TRH The Duke and Duchess of Castro, Prince Carlos and Princess Camilla of Bourbon-Two Sicilies
- TRH Prince Leopold and Princess Ursula of Bavaria
- HIRH Archduchess Gabriella of Austria
- Lord Nicholas and Paola, Lady Nicholas Windsor, née Countess Paola Doimi di Delupis, with Albert and Leopold
- HRH Markgraf Max and HIRH Markgräfin Valerie of Baden, née Archduchess of Austria
- TRH Hereditary Prince Bernhard and Hereditary Princess Stephanie of Baden
- HGDH Prince Leopold of Baden
- HGDH Prince Michael of Baden
- HRH Prince Ferdinand and HRH Princess Auguste of Lippe-Weissenfeld, née Princess of Bavaria
- TSH Fürst Karl Friedrich and Fürstin Katharina Nina of Hohenzollern
- TSH Prince Hubertus and Princess Iris of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg, née Freiin of Dörnberg
- HRH the Duchess of Bavaria, Princess Elizabeth of Bavaria, née Countess Douglas
- HRH Duchess Elisabeth of Bavaria, Princess of Bavaria, and Daniel Terberger
- TSH Hereditary Prince Stefan and Hereditary Princess Maria of Lippe, née Countess of Solms-Laubach
- TSH Fürst Albrecht and Fürstin Marie-Luise of Castell-Castell, née Princess of Waldeck and Pyrmont
- TSH Fürst Andreas and Fürstin Alexandra of Leiningen, née Princess of Hanover.
- TSH Prince Karl-Emich and Princess Isabelle of Leiningen, née Countess of Egloffstein
- HSH Prince Dominik of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg
- TT.Ill.HH.Count Patrick and Countess Mariella of Faber-Castell
- TRH Prince Franz Friedrich and Princess Susann of Prussia
- TRH Crown Princess Princess Margarita and Prince Radu of Romania
- HRH Prince Franz Wilhelm of Prussia
- TRH the Duke and Duchess of Bragança, Infante Dom Duarte and Donna Isabel of Portugal
- HRH Prince Jaime of Bourbon-Parma, Duke of San Jaime, Count of Bardi
- HRH Princess Maria Carolina of Bourbon-Parma, Duchess of Guernica, Marchioness of Sala
- HH The Duke of Sachsen-Coburg and Gotha, Prince Andreas of Sachsen-Coburg and Gotha
- HH Princess Stephanie of Sachsen-Coburg and Gotha
- TH Hereditary Prince Hubertus and Hereditary Princess Kelly of Sachsen-Coburg and Gotha
- HH Prince Alexander of Sachsen-Coburg and Gotha
- HSH Prince Johann Georg of Hohenzollern.
- HRH Princess Marie Louise of Prussia, Countess of Schoenburg-Glauchau, and Count Rudolf of Schoenburg-Glauchau
- Count Friedrich of Schoenburg-Glauchau
- Countess Sophie of Schoenburg-Glauchau
- Count Bjorn and Countess Sandra Bernadotte of Wisborg
- TRH Prince Alexander and Princess Gisela of Saxony, née Princess of Bavaria
- TRH Duke Phillipp and Duchess Marie Caroline of Württemberg, née Princess of Bavaria and Duchess in
- Count Alexander and Countess Tamara of Nayhauss with their children
- Princess Luisa Orsini
- Princess Dorothea Orsini
- HH Duke Konstantin of Oldenburg
- Prince Lelio Nicolo Orsini
Civil wedding of Prince Christian Georg of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and Princess Alice zu Hohenlohe-Bartenstein
The civil wedding of HSH Prince Christian Georg of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and HSH Princess Alice of Hohenlohe-Bartenstein took place on August 26, 2011.
The religious wedding was scheduled to take place on August 27, but due to the illness of the mother of the bride, the wedding has been rescheduled for 2012.
The Prince is the son of Prince Peter and his second wife Princess Judith. The Princess is the daughter of Fürst Ferdinand and his wife née Princess Franziska of Oettingen-Oettingen and Oettingen-Spielberg.
Wedding GF & S: Wedding of Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia and Princess Sophie of Isenburg: Watch it live
The religious wedding between HIRH Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia, head of the Royal House of Prussia and head of the German Imperial House, and HSH Princess Sophie of Isenburg takes place today.
To view the wedding live online, please click HERE. While posting, the live stream is already up and showing the arrival of the guests.
These official pictures of HIRH Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia, head of the Royal House of Prussia and head of the German Imperial House, and HSH Princess Sophie of Isenburg have been released in between the announcement of their engagement and their wedding day.
Source: Edgar Herbst
TRH Prince Joachim and Princess Marie of Denmark, Count and Countess of Monpezat, are expecting their second child together.
The couple is already parents to a son, HH Prince Henrik of Denmark, Count of Monpezat. Prince Joachim also has 2 sons from his previous marriage, HH Prince Nikolai of Denmark, Count of Monpezat, and HH Prince Felix of Denmark, Count of Monpezat.
TRH Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Matte-Marit of Norway will celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary on August 25, 2011.
To celebrate this, the couple participated in the programm "Med Kronprinsparet på hytta" (= The Crown Prince couple at the cabin).
There will be a church service in the Oslo Cathedral on August 25. There will also be an event related to the Humanitarian fund of the Crown Prince and Crown Princess following the service and after that, there will be a private dinner at the palace.
TRH the Duke and Duchess of Vendôme, Prince Jean and Princess Philomena of Orléans, are expecting their second child in January 2012.
The couple is already parents to a son, HRH Prince Gaston of Orléans.
TRH Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel of Sweden, the Duchess and Duke of Västergötland, are expecting their first child in March 2012.